Welcome to #thingsilovethursday, a round-up of my favorite things from the week! I’m linking up with Amanda from Running With Spoons. Join the fun here!
- Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Chocolate Toffee Crunch. These are perfect for when you need a little sweet treat but you don’t want to blow your calorie budget. The chocolate could be thicker but at only 150 calories it’s good enough to tame my chocolate craving. There is no “crunch” though. I can see the toffee under the chocolate but all I taste is the caramel. I love the little messages in the wrappers. I’m a sucker for that! All in all, this is something I have been buying on repeat.
- International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha. I know. I know. Chemicals! My husband occasionally likes to jokingly remind me from time to time…as he uses his half & half and sugar…AND Splenda…facepalm! I am still a sucker for flavored creamers. I don’t buy the ones with partially hydrogenated oils (though I think most companies have stopped using that?!) I also only use 1 tablespoon/mug…as in, I legitimately get out a soup spoon and measure my creamer every.time. Yeah, I’m a little precise like that. Regardless this is my new favorite creamer!
- The Original Donut Shop Coffee – Holiday Buzz K-Cups. Remember last week when I freaked in the aisle over the Pumpkin Pie and Snickerdoodle Larabars? Well I did the same thing over these K-Cups. When I bought them last year, I fell in love. Then when I went back to the store to get more I couldn’t find them anywhere! I am still kicking myself for only buying one box today, but I’m hoping it’s early enough in the season that they won’t sell out as quickly. If you like Dark Magic K Cups, you would probably like these!
- My new coffee sign/art. I swear this post isn’t all about coffee (hah!) but I’ve got a good thing going here! I don’t know if you can tell from the picture but it has a shadowbox effect, which I love! I am one of those people who when I wake up in the morning I head straight for the coffee. Don’t bother me with any other nonsense until the caffeine has infiltrated my brain cells. Please and thank you!
- Networking with other bloggers. This week I chatted with Tara from Dishing Up Grace. Tara and Lura write a clean eating blog and also discuss Type 1 Diabetes, an autoimmune disorder. They post a mix of gluten free, dairy free, paleo, and whole 30 recipes as well as share tips for a healthy lifestyle. Be sure to check out their blog here!
And just for fun…
- Toddlers in sneakers. G had been previously running around in the soft soled shoes which were the only thing she would wear. She would cry any time I would try to put shoes with a firm sole on her feet. She finally wore sneakers today! I LOVE IT!
So, tell me…what are YOU loving? Post in the comments below!