Welcome to #thingsilovethursday, a round-up of my favorite things from the week! I’m linking up with Amanda from Running With Spoons. Join the fun here!
- Halloween 2017 Gluten Free Candy List – I am the person that tries to not buy candy (or at least open the bag) until Halloween Day. Once the bag is open I will keep picking away at it just because it’s there and available. I really don’t need to be eating candy for weeks on end! But once the bag is open (and once my son brings home his loot) it’s nice to know what I can indulge in safely. You can find it here.
- Polar Blueberry Lemonade Seltzer – I love flavored seltzer water and this one is my new favorite!! I had a La Croix obsession and decided to branch about and try different brands and flavors and this one did NOT disappoint. You can taste the blueberry and the lemon equally and the lemon is not overpowering. I don’t like the lemon only seltzers because I feel like I am drinking Pledge. Anyone else? I don’t mind that this is probably a “summer flavor” because I could drink this year-round.
- Kashi Salted Chocolate Chunk Chewy Nut Butter Bars – I’m kind of a bar addict. They satisfy my sweet tooth and they’re easy to eat on the go, which I always am! These are in the current rotation. These are the other gluten free flavors in this line: Almond Snickerdoodle, Coconut Cashew Macaroon, Trail Mix. I’ve tried them all and they’re all good. but I think the Salted Chocolate Chunk is the best. I love the creamy almond butter and the melty chocolate chunks. It’s gooey enough to feel like an indulgence but it’s only 150 calories! I also love that it has 3g of fiber and protein each as well as only 8g of sugar. Just be careful because some of their other bars contain gluten. The Chewy Nut Butter line is gluten free.
- Nature’s Promise Organic Banana, Mango, Passion Fruit Smoothie Melts – OK, so this is a little outside of the box. This is baby food! Haha! It is literally only made with the purees of those three fruits listed and it’s so good it tastes like candy. I love the texture too. I had a friend try it and she thought I was weird for liking it, but when G eats them so do I!
And on a personal note…
- G wearing my shoes – I love it!! She stepped into one of my Nikes and walked out the laundry room with it on her foot. 🙂
So, tell me…what are YOU loving? Post in the comments below!